Start a new topic
Implemented

Increase the number of watchlists one can create

Could you guys increase the number of watchlists one can create, its currently restricted to only there, would be great if you could do it

13 people like this idea

Hi,

Just curious. Will this not be a small code change that may take less than few days to ship?

Warm regards,

Kedar

3 people like this

• This is really needed
  • It is a simple change
  • We are forced to use other tools (just to create a watchlist)
  • This is sending your users to other platforms. Not good for SAAS
  • What is the reason for the delay and not having it in the latest sprint?

3 people like this

Hi,

My renewal is coming, i feel like what features you provide is not worth for amount you are charging, even we cant able to see proper fundamentals display for stocks in the stock view, wishlist is restricted and it is also similar in free version, i thinking not renew until you are increase no of wishlist to premium users, i can see this request pending since 12 months, most people also request. Sadly , your team not did any upgrades on your solutions since 1 year.

2 people like this

This should take a few seconds to deploy. Pro version is a waste if you can't get this simple thing right.

2 people like this
I am already out of tickertape. Try tradebrains, stock edge, far better platforms.

2 people like this

Whomsoever It May Concern Hopefully

I don't think the feature the people requesting here majorly, is not rocket science, It should not have taken so much time to implement or take decision, better you take decision whatever asap and inform people. and if its does not fit your vision , then your service also wont fit with majority of people. 

2 people like this

Using Ticket tape for almost a month now,,, honestly speaking  I do not find it worth to get a premium account.

1. Limited watchlist, only 3

2. Most of the stocks no sufficient data for forecast.

3. I cannot add more than 6 attributes on the stock detail page

4. Not many researched articles on  stocks or analysis.

5. Screen is good but still I do not find it so user friendly  

agreed its a small enterprise, but then please charge the customers when u are stable or atleast start with promotion amount, or less than the competitors please.

Sorry but not getting it next year

Kam daamo mein kuch aur mile toh koi yeh kyun le. 

1 person likes this

We understand your vision to bring all the data in one place in order to facilitate us to decide a stock is worth a buy or no. Having more watchlists would only add to this baseline idea. 

1 person likes this

This is really needed. 

It is a simple change.

Why is it taking so much time?

1 person likes this

Hello, 

There is not a sufficient watchlist menu. now we can add only thee watchlist. please check and add more. 

Hi Kedar,

We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.
However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Hi Shyam, 

We truly understand your point of view here. About the watchlist - yes, we agree that this has been in the pipeline for quite sometime, but the implementation of such requests usually depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

That said, we are prioritizing this real soon and we cant wait to share it with each one of our users who have written to us regarding this. Do allow us some more time on this. 

About the proper fundamentals - could you please elaborate more on this and write us at support@tickertape.in to discuss?

Regards.

Hi Jignesh, 

We agree with you on the same. For now, we are adding this to our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates. 

Keep an eye out!

Regards.

Hi Pradeep, 

We totally understand your point here. That said, it just so happened that the feature you requested is already on our roadmap and should be added to our toolset within the next couple of months.

Additionally, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

Folks, this can't take 9+ months!

Are you serious about this request of increasing watchlists?

Because this is a key feature for anyone - and I am sure you don't want users going to a different platform for this feature alone

By now you should be able to at least give a timeline of when we can expect this

Login or Signup to post a comment