Start a new topic
Implemented

Increase the number of watchlists one can create

Could you guys increase the number of watchlists one can create, its currently restricted to only there, would be great if you could do it

13 people like this idea

Hi Prashanth,

Tickertape is still a young platform - we are working constantly behind the scenes to ensure that users get the best features on Tickertape. We truly are thankful for insightful and involved users such as yourself and value your feedback immensely. We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in or create a ticket directly from this portal if you still face any issue.

Regards

Hi,

Just curious. Will this not be a small code change that may take less than few days to ship?

Warm regards,

Kedar

3 people like this

Hi Kedar,

We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.
However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

We understand your vision to bring all the data in one place in order to facilitate us to decide a stock is worth a buy or no. Having more watchlists would only add to this baseline idea. 

1 person likes this

Hi Ramkumar,

We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

We are truly thankful for your suggestions, keep exploring Tickertape and write to us at support@tickertape.in for any issues.

Regards

Hello please increase the number of watch list , its only limited to 3 which is not enough, there  should  at least as many watchlist as per sectors. so we can classify the stock as per sectors and easy to track. 

Hi Team, 

I truly appreciate your affect on building the platform. 

I too request the team to make a change in adding watchlist and also please make sure to add weekly stats column in watchlist. 

I will help you in building the platform.

Regards,

Kiran Gattu 

Hi,

We are truly thankful for your insightful feedback and suggestions. These feature are already a part of our product enhancement plan and are currently under work. Keep exploring the product and write to us at support@tickertape.in for any issues.

Regards

Hi.. I thought u will give more wishlist option in pro and I subscribed. Now I not find anything special benefits in pro when I compare it with finology, moneycontrol,etc. Atleast add watch list options so I will consider renewal

Hi Shyam, 

We're sorry about that. Currently, only three watchlists are available for every user on the platform. That said, we are working on increasing this limit for all our users in the near future. 

Additionally, we'll surely share this feedback with the concerned team to look into further.

Regards.

This should take a few seconds to deploy. Pro version is a waste if you can't get this simple thing right.

2 people like this

Hi Pradeep, 

We totally understand your point here. That said, it just so happened that the feature you requested is already on our roadmap and should be added to our toolset within the next couple of months.

Additionally, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

This is really needed. 

It is a simple change.

Why is it taking so much time?

1 person likes this

• This is really needed
  • It is a simple change
  • We are forced to use other tools (just to create a watchlist)
  • This is sending your users to other platforms. Not good for SAAS
  • What is the reason for the delay and not having it in the latest sprint?

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment