Start a new topic

Link HDFC Security

When can we expect connectivity with HDFC Security for analysis on Tickertape?

6 people like this idea

Hi Arijit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It just so happened that the feature you requested is already on our roadmap and should be added to our toolset within the next couple of months. We will keep you updated whenever it's available. 

In the meantime, do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regards, 
Tickertape 

2 people like this
I am not able to connect my Hdfc security portfolio for analysis.

Hi. The only reason I am have not signed up for Pro user is because of not being able to import my portfolio from HDFC-Sec. 

Another alternate option would be to import portfolio from a spreadsheet ( the format of which TickerTap may fix).  This could enable all users to import their portfolio and manually refresh when required.

Same here, not signing up for pro just cause of this one reason.

There is no clear timeline on when this would be possible. Really unfortunate.

Same here, still not able to link my hdfc securities portfolio. If you are not able to support, then please remove it from from the list of supported brokers... don't give wrong information

Why have you guys shown HDFC Securities under list of supported brokers, when you are not supporting. This is a malpractice and breaks trust, from the above posts its pretty clear you guys know about this for a minimum of 6 months and have not taken any action, just template.

Why are you choosing to mislead a customer, you know at present you do not support HDFC Securities, why don't your DEVs create a section for Upcoming Supported Broker. I am quite sure you guys will not do anything on this based on your PlayStore and other Feature Requests template replies, but at least it would be a bit misleading.

Any updates on linking HDFC Sec with Tickertape

Any updates? i have taken the PRO to have a holistic view of my portfolio.

Also, as an interim solution, kindly provide an option to manually add or import from an XLS.

Please provide the support ASAP.

I am a pro member but now I realized that my HDFC securities is not supported I am going to close the Pro membership now as its not that useful any more
@gayatri Ravi you mentioned it will be done in 2 months, it's already 7 months since your comment came. In

Any update about the HDFC Sec Broker Linking to tickertape. It's been almost 2 years, but no further progress. 

Please give a tentative timeline or pro membership is not useful for us, in this case
Login or Signup to post a comment